We have a busy forward work program and are looking for a Class 5 Driver to join our Road Maintenance team in Rangiora.
You will be experienced in the safe operation of truck and trailer units with a road ranger gearbox and have a good knowledge and understanding of material types and roading aggregates. Safe tipping and spreading practices are essential for this role and it would be an advantage if you were able to self-load via excavator and/or wheeled loader.
The successful candidate must also be able to complete thorough plant prestart checks, keep accurate daily records, and complete other tasks outside of operating a Class 5 truck as required.
If you consider yourself to be an all-rounder who can deal with challenging opportunities, and you have industry experience then this is an excellent opportunity to be involved with an industry leader.
What will you bring?
- Full Class 5 Driver Licence (essential)
- WTR endorsements (preferred – training can be provided for the right candidate)
- STMS (preferred – training can be provided for the right candidate)
- Able to work as part of a team and to deadlines
- Physically fit and self-motivated
- Health and Safety conscious with a positive attitude
What we offer
- Competitive and rewarding remuneration package (including Boost – employee benefits program, work phone, and your birthday off!)
- Great working conditions and an excellent team environment
- Career growth opportunities and some great mentors available to support growth
- Varied and interesting work every day
- An innovative company with diverse projects
The company is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug, and alcohol test prior to employment.
Want to be part of the action?
To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Or email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.