An exciting opportunity has become available. As a primary role, you will deliver the Land Drainage portion of the Waimakariri Road Maintenance Contract reporting to the Senior Contract Manager for that contract. You will also provide project support to both the Waimakariri District Council and Hurunui District Council Roading Contracts and other support as required. There may be also further opportunities to grow the construction business within the branch.
The position is based in our Rangiora office working with our Road Maintenance Team and will require you to spend time throughout the larger North Canterbury region.
This is an important role in our business that will suit someone who is outcome focused, enjoys a challenge, and is able to take initiative. If you excel in this space and believe you have the skill set to build strong relationships both within CORDE and with our clients, we are keen to hear from you.
We have a strong workload outlook and are ready to appoint this exciting position.
You will bring the following:
- Contract Management experience in Roading and the Drainage sector
- Pragmatic and results focused
- Health and Safety conscious with a positive attitude
- Great communication skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of people
What we offer:
- Competitive and rewarding remuneration package (including work vehicle, phone, and your birthday off!)
- Great working conditions and an excellent team environment
- Varied and interesting work everyday
- Ongoing training, development and support
- An innovative company with diverse projects
The company is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug, and alcohol test prior to employment.
Want to be part of the action?
To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Or email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa