We have a busy forward work program and are looking for a Light Maintenance Patrol Operator to come and join one of our road maintenance crews, based in the Hurunui. Your role will be to patrol the Hurunui district performing inspections and repairs to the roads.
This is a critical role which enables the successful applicant to have a high level of ownership, job satisfaction and to be responsible for their day to day activities. You will be someone who can work quickly and efficiently while delivering quality work.
Ideally, you will have previous experience working in road maintenance, and candidates who have their class 2 licence and WTR endorsement will be looked at favourably. However, for the right candidate with the right attitude and demonstrated ability to learn full training will be provided and licences can be worked towards.
So, if you believe you can excel in this space, and are looking for your next move, then we are keen to hear from you!
You will bring the following:
- Class 2 Driver Licence (desirable)
- WTR endorsements (desirable)
- STMS (essential) – training can be provided
- Physically fit and self-motivated
- Health and Safety conscious with a positive attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive and rewarding remuneration package (including Boost – employee benefits program, work phone, and your birthday off!)
- Great working conditions and an excellent team environment
- Varied and interesting work everyday
- Ongoing training, development and support
- An innovative company with diverse projects
The company is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol test prior to employment.
Want to be part of the action?
To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Or email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.