We have a busy forward work program and are looking for Drainage and Construction Labourers to come and join our team for a 2023 start!
If you are interested in the Construction field you will be working across a wide range of projects and will have experience in all areas of civil works, roading, footpath prep, kerb and channel prep, boxing and formwork, and small plant operation.
Or if drainage is your passion and you have experience in all areas of drainage works including commercial and residential, three waters, excavating trenches, digging in shields and pipe laying, then that’s the job for you.
Applicants that are CCC Authorised, NZ Registered and can demonstrate extensive knowledge of dewatering through their employment history will be looked at favorably. If you are not NZ PGDB Registered, this opportunity can be provided to the right applicant and associated training courses.
So, if you consider yourself to be an all rounder who can deal with challenging opportunities, and you have industry experience then this is an excellent opportunity to be involved with an industry leader.
What will you bring?
- National Certificate in Water or Civil (advantageous)
- Class 2-4 Licence (essential)
- WTR Endorsements (essential)
- STMS (preferred – training will be provided for the right candidate)
- CCC Authorised, NZ Registered (advantageous)
- Physically fit and self-motivated
- Health and Safety conscious with a positive attitude
What we offer
- Competitive and rewarding remuneration package tailored to the level of experience (including Boost – employee benefits program, work phone, and your birthday off!)
- Great working conditions and an excellent team environment
- Career growth opportunities and some great mentors available to support growth
- Varied and interesting work every day
- An innovative company with diverse projects
The company is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug, and alcohol test prior to employment.
Our values | Ngā Uaratanga
Trustworthy | Whakawhirinaki – People You Can Rely On
Teamwork | Mahi Tahi – People Who Work Together
Guardianship | Kaitiakitanga – People Who Protect Our Place
Want to be part of the action?
To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Or email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.