Due to a busy forward work program, we are now looking for experienced civil and structural labourers, driver / labourers, and hammer hands to join our team. You will be working across a wide range of projects and will have experience in all areas of civil works including footpath prep, kerb and channel prep, boxing and formwork, concrete saw operation, plate compaction, shoveling and small and large plant operations.
So, if you consider yourself an all-rounder who can deal with challenging opportunities, and you have industry experience, this is an excellent opportunity to be involved with an industry leader.
What will you bring?
- National Certificate in Civil (advantageous)
- Class 1 Licence (essential)
- Class 2-4 Licence (essential for driver / labourer roles)
- WTR Endorsements
- STMS (preferred – training will be provided for the right candidate)
- Physically fit and self-motivated
- Health and Safety conscious with a positive attitude
What we offer
- Competitive and rewarding remuneration package tailored to the level of experience and role (including Boost – employee benefits program, work phone, and your birthday off!)
- Great working conditions and an excellent team environment
- Career growth opportunities and some great mentors available to support growth
- Varied and interesting work every day
- An innovative company with diverse projects
The company is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug, and alcohol test prior to employment.
Want to be part of the action?
To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Or email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.