We have a busy forward work program and are looking for a Driver / Operator / Labourer to come and join one of our Road Maintenance crews based in the Hurunui.
You will be working across a wide range of projects and will have experience in Road Maintenance with knowledge of modern construction techniques in the infrastructure industry. This includes experience working with cement stabilisation, installation of new culverts, maintenance of stormwater and drainage systems, plant and heavy machinery.
Candidates who have their class 4 licence and WTR endorsement will be looked at favorably. However, for the right candidate with the right attitude full training will be provided and licences can be worked towards.
So, if you are an experienced, versatile, and multi-skilled Driver / Operator / Labourer who is flexible in their approach to work then we’d love to hear from you.
You will bring the following:
- Class 2 Driver Licence (preferred)
- WTR endorsements (preferred)
- Class 4 and 5 Driver Licence (preferred)
- STMS (essential – training can be provided)
- Physically fit and self-motivated
- Health and Safety conscious with a positive attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive and rewarding remuneration package (including Boost – employee benefits program, work phone, and your birthday off!)
- Great working conditions and an excellent team environment
- Varied and interesting work everyday
- Ongoing training, development and support
- An innovative company with diverse projects
The company is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol test prior to employment.
Want to be part of the action?
To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Or email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.