We have a busy forward work program and are looking for a talented Estimator to join our team.
You will be the kind of person who is happy to be hands on, ensuring that the best systems and processes are in place. You will be diligent, industrious and conscientious and you will be someone who is eager to create a career path with a company with a solid reputation.
In this role you will be responsible for reviewing and pricing contracts for construction to achieve competitive tendering and ensure that all successfully won tenders are appropriately transitioned to the project delivery team.
Your role will require you to visit sites, regularly interact with the clients and work very closely with the delivery teams throughout the construction phase.
You will bring the following
- Relevant Tertiary level qualification (or industry specific experience to a similar degree)
- Formal / relevant civil or infrastructure technical qualification i.e. engineering, project management, contract management
- Estimating or tendering experience in the Infrastructure and/or Contracting industry (preference for Civil experience)
- Extensive client relationship management experience with proven successful outcomes
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with both trade and office-based staff
- High degree of accuracy, timeliness and attention to detail using Estimating software
- Ability to analyse and interpret basic data
- Health and Safety conscious with a positive attitude
What we offer
- Competitive and rewarding remuneration package tailored to the level of experience (including Boost – employee benefits program, vehicle and phone, and your birthday off!)
- Great working conditions and an excellent team environment
- Career growth opportunities and some great mentors available to support growth
- Varied and interesting work every day
- An innovative company with diverse projects
The company is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug, and alcohol test prior to employment.
Want to be part of the action?
To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Or email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.