Due to a busy forward work program, we are currently looking for an Excavator Operator / Class 4 Driver to come and join one of our Road Maintenance crews based in the Waimakariri.
You will ideally have at least 4 years of experience in Road Maintenance with knowledge of modern construction techniques in the infrastructure industry. In this role you will be required to assist in the cement stabilisation crew with operating and carting as well as all other aspects of road maintenance which includes sign installation, installation of new culverts, maintenance of stormwater and drainage systems, plant and heavy machinery.
This is a critical role that enables the successful applicant to have a high level of ownership, job satisfaction, and responsibility for their day-to-day activities. You will be someone who can work quickly and efficiently while delivering quality work.
You will bring the following:
- Class 2 & 4 Driver Licence (essential)
- WTR endorsements (essential)
- STMS (essential – training can be provided)
- Physically fit and self-motivated
- Health and Safety conscious with a positive attitude
So, if you believe you can excel in this space and are looking for your next move, then we are keen to hear from you! We are a company that invests in our team, and we are willing to invest in your future.
What we offer:
- Competitive and rewarding remuneration package (including Boost – employee benefits program, work phone, and your birthday off!)
- Great working conditions and an excellent team environment
- Varied and interesting work everyday
- Ongoing training, development and support
- An innovative company with diverse projects
The company is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug, and alcohol test prior to employment.
Want to be part of the action?
To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Or email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.