We have a busy forward work program and are looking for a Foreman with strong leadership skills to join our frontline team. You will be responsible for general civil construction works and must be able to demonstrate experience in formwork, concrete structures and civil carpentry.
You will be working on concrete works and placing, steel tying, formworks, minor drainage works and culvert installation. It is important that you are hands on and capable of operating when required and for the purpose of mentoring other team members.
You will be experienced at reading and interpreting plans, communicating effectively and meeting production targets. You must have strong leadership skills and will be able to demonstrate that you have trained and mentored team members in the past. These are essential skills in order to be successful in this position and a leader within our business.
If you consider yourself to be an all-rounder who can deal with challenging opportunities, and you have industry experience then this is an excellent opportunity to be involved with an industry leader.
You will bring the following:
- Experience leading a team within the construction industry (essential)
- WTR endorsements (essential)
- Class 2 Driver Licence (essential)
- STMS (essential)
- Physically fit and self-motivated
- Health and Safety conscious with a positive attitude
What we offer
- Competitive and rewarding remuneration package tailored to the level of experience (including Boost – employee benefits program, work vehicle and phone, and your birthday off!)
- Great working conditions and an excellent team environment
- Career growth opportunities and some great mentors available to support growth
- Varied and interesting work every day
- An innovative company with diverse projects
The company is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug, and alcohol test prior to employment.
Want to be part of the action?
To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Or email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.