This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day function of payroll ensuring all employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner.
Key responsibilities include completing the full weekly pay run cycle, producing weekly payroll-related reports, providing information to staff regarding pay related matters and customer service for all payroll related queries.
We will require the successful candidate to have a clear understanding of relevant employment and pay legislation and be able to work collaboratively with our managers to ensure deadlines are met.
You will bring the following:
- Minimum of three years’ experience processing payroll for more than 150 employees (essential)
- Experience working in a contracting/construction environment (desirable)
- Experience using Datapay and Workbench (preferred)
- People focused with great communication and relationship building skills
- Experience with accurate data entry using Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to show initiative and be innovative in your approach to work
What we offer
- Competitive and rewarding remuneration package (including Boost – employee benefits program and your birthday off!)
- Great working conditions and an excellent team environment
- Varied and interesting work every day
- Ongoing training, development, and support
- An innovative company with diverse projects
The company is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug, and alcohol test prior to employment.
Want to be part of the action?
To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Or email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa