An exciting opportunity has arisen for an operator to come and join our Resource Recovery Park (RRP) based in Rolleston.

In this role, you will be responsible for the safe and tidy operation of the RRP while operating fixed and mobile plant e.g, loader, hook truck, and mobile shredder. You will be an honest, self-motivated, and conscientious person who understands current health and safety practices, demonstrates excellent communication skills, and has a “hands-on” approach.

Ideally, you will have previous experience working at an RRP, and candidates who have their class 4 licence, forklift with OSH ticket, and wheels endorsement will be looked at favorably. However, for the right candidate with the right attitude and demonstrated ability to learn, full training will be provided and licences can be worked towards.

This position also involves alternating weekend shift work and experience with EFTPOS and cash handling procedures would be advantageous as some kiosk duties are part of this role to cover breaks and assist at busy times.

So, if you believe you can excel in this space and are looking for your next move, then we are keen to hear from you!

What we offer:

  • Competitive and rewarding remuneration package (including Boost – employee benefits program, work phone, and your birthday off!)
  • Great working conditions and an excellent team environment
  • Varied and interesting work every day
  • Ongoing training, development, and support
  • An innovative company with diverse projects


The company is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug, and alcohol test prior to employment.

Want to be part of the action?

To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Or email your CV and Cover Letter to

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.