Traffic Management forms a significant part of the services we provide to our extensive list of clients throughout the business. Reporting to the Operations Manager, we now require an experienced Supervisor to co-ordinate the delivery of these services.
The highest priority for this role is to co-ordinate Traffic Management resources in response to operational needs and driver safety and compliance along with efficiency of resource. You will be responsible for supporting, coaching, and mentoring across our business and your pragmatic approach and ability to build trusting relationships will be critical to your success.
This is a great role that will suit someone who is outcome focused, enjoys a challenge, is able to take initiative and who really wants to be the key leader in shaping the delivery of Traffic Management Services within our business. If you excel in this space, believe you have the skill set to build strong relationships both within CORDE and with our external stakeholders and clients, we are keen to hear from you.
What you’ll bring | Ko ngā pukenga ōu
- STMS (essential)
- Class 2 Driver License (essential)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (essential)
- Mentor / Assessor (advantageous)
- Physically fit and self-motivated
- Health and Safety conscious with a positive attitude
- Great communication skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of people
What we bring | He aha ta tatou kawe mai
- Get your birthday off after one year!
- Discounts with local and national businesses
- KiwiSaver employer contribution above standard entitlements
- Training and career development opportunities within a highly skilled and experienced team
Trustworthy | Whakawhirinaki – People You Can Rely On
Teamwork | Mahi Tahi – People Who Work Together
Guardianship | Kaitiakitanga – People Who Protect Our Place
The company is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug, and alcohol test prior to employment.
How to apply | Me pēhea te tono
To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Or email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.