What’s the opportunity | He aha te whai waahi
We are searching for motivated and experienced STMS’s to join our traffic services team. We have various roles available, including full-time, casual, and weekend work.
As an STMS you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and effective delivery of Traffic Management sites including complex setups on all level roads. This role involves site setups and removals, site monitoring and undertaking site checks as required. You will have experience working around all aspects of civil and construction works and be able to adapt to changing road conditions.
What you’ll bring | Ko ngā pukenga ōu
- STMS CAT A/B Practicing (essential)
- Class 2 Driver Licence (desirable)
- 2-3 years practical experience including working knowledge of CoPTTM
- Experience setting up and monitoring sites
- Competent training upcoming Traffic Services crew members
- Ability to work both day shift and night shift, including weekends
- Experience using online systems such as Procore
- Comfortable driving long distances due to the large geographical area our sites cover
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with CCC CTOC and other road controlling authorities
- Physically fit and self-motivated
- Health and Safety conscious with a positive attitude
What we bring | He aha ta tatou kawe mai
- Birthday leave after 1 year, retail discounts and a great working culture!
- Increased KiwiSaver employer contributions after service milestones
- Career opportunities through training & development
- Varied and interesting work every day
- An innovative company with diverse projects
The company is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug, and alcohol test prior to employment.
Our values | Ngā Uaratanga
Trustworthy | Whakawhirinaki – People You Can Rely On
Teamwork | Mahi Tahi – People Who Work Together
Guardianship | Kaitiakitanga – People Who Protect Our Place
How to apply | Me pēhea te tono
To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Or email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.