About the role | Ko te kaupapa

Come and join a stable, long term contract where you can make a difference working on the Waimakariri District Council Road Maintenance network!

We are looking for a Cyclic Patrol Truck Operator to come and join our Road Maintenance crews. In this role, you will be responsible for patrolling the district performing inspections and repairs to the roading network, with a focus on road signage

What you’ll bring | Ko ngā pukenga ōu

Ideally, you will have previous experience in a similar role, and hold your STMS ticket and class 2 licence. However, for the right candidate with the right attitude and demonstrated ability to learn, full training will be provided. This will include training for RAMM, and ‘Manual of Traffic Signs and Markings’ (MOTSAM) and licences can be worked towards.

This is a critical role that enables the successful applicant to have a high level of ownership, job satisfaction, and responsibility for their day-to-day activities. You will be someone who can work quickly and efficiently while delivering quality work.

So, if you believe you can excel in this space and are looking for your next move, then we are keen to hear from you!

What we bring | He aha ta tatou kawe mai

  • Get your birthday off after one year!
  • Discounts with local and national businesses
  • KiwiSaver employer contribution above standard entitlements
  • Ongoing training, development, and support
  • Great working conditions and an excellent team environment


Our values | Ngā Uaratanga

Trustworthy | Whakawhirinaki – People You Can Rely On

Teamwork | Mahi Tahi – People Who Work Together

Guardianship | Kaitiakitanga – People Who Protect Our Place

The company is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol test prior to employment.

How to apply | Me pēhea te tono
To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Or email your CV and Cover Letter to recruit@corde.nz.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.