We have a busy forward work program and are looking for a heavy diesel mechanic to repair and service a range of trucks, trailers, and machinery out in the field and our workshop, located in Rangiora.
You will be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance of our plant, equipment, and other vehicles and have experience in a similar role working with trucks and equipment. You must be capable of working both unsupervised and within a team in order to successfully deliver our service.
This is a critical role that enables the successful applicant to have a high level of ownership, job satisfaction, and responsibility for their day-to-day activities. You will be someone who can work quickly and efficiently while delivering quality work.
So, if you believe you can excel in this space and are looking for your next move, then we are keen to hear from you!
What will you bring?
- Minimum 5 years experience as a diesel mechanic or would look at someone who has recently qualified and is looking for the opportunity to grow (essential)
- Class 4 Driver licence (essential – training can be provided for the right candidate)
- OEM dealership experience (advantageous)
- Physically fit and self-motivated
- Health and Safety conscious with a positive attitude
What we can offer you:
- Competitive and rewarding remuneration package (including Boost – employee benefits program, work vehicle and phone, and your birthday off!)
- Great working conditions and an excellent team environment
- Varied and interesting work every day
- Ongoing training, development, and support
- An innovative company with diverse projects
The company is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug, and alcohol test prior to employment.
Want to be part of the action?
To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Or email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.