About the role | Ko te kaupapa

We have a busy forward work program are looking for a Spray Operator to come and join our Parks & Reserves team based in Rolleston. In this role, you will carry out accurate and efficient spraying, vegetation control, and maintenance of Parks and Reserves in Selwyn.

You will be spraying areas in local Parks and Reserves, this will involve a keen eye for detail and a careful approach. You will be an honest, self-motivated, and conscientious person who understands current health and safety practices, demonstrates great communication skills, and can work to deadlines.

CORDE’s maintenance contract covers the entire Selwyn District, truly a spectacular and beautiful area to work in. So, if you have a love for the outdoors and are looking to work with a superb team of industry professionals then we would love to hear from you!

What you’ll bring | Ko ngā pukenga ōu

  • Full Class 1 Driver Licence (essential)
  • GROWSAFE (desirable)
  • Qualification in Horticulture Level 3 (desirable)
  • Traffic Management – TMO (desirable)
  • Physically fit and self-motivated
  • Health and Safety conscious with a positive attitude


What we bring | He aha ta tatou kawe mai

  • Career opportunities through training & development
  • Increased KiwiSaver employer contributions after service milestones
  • Birthday leave after 1 year, retail discounts and a great working culture!
  • Varied and interesting work every day
  • An innovative company with diverse projects


The company is committed to providing a safe work environment. Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug, and alcohol test prior to employment.


Our values | Ngā Uaratanga

Trustworthy | Whakawhirinaki – People You Can Rely On

Teamwork | Mahi Tahi – People Who Work Together

Guardianship | Kaitiakitanga – People Who Protect Our Place


How to apply | Me pēhea te tono

To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Or email your CV and Cover Letter to recruit@corde.nz.

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.