We provided 24-hour, 7 day response to customer needs and network maintenance across 28 drinking water schemes, 9 wastewater schemes and 650kms of water race network.
- Water Services currently preform the maintenance of all waters within the Selwyn District.
- We provide water services spanning an area between the Rakaia and Waimakariri Rivers from Arthurs Pass in the West to Taumutu in the East.
- We treat and manage 28 schemes suppling drinking water to tens of thousands of properties across the Selwyn district.
- CORDE Water Services manage and operate 9 wastewater treatment plants
- At the Pines Wastewater Plant in Rolleston, we process and treats billions of litres of wastewater every year.
- CORDE Water Services maintain and manage the district water race networks with over 650 km of races, river intake works and fish screen facilities.
- CORDE provide 24 hour, 7 day service response to all water networks within the district, we action thousands of service requests annually, ensuring that the residence of Selwyn receive dependable and quality water services at all times.